Monday, September 29, 2008

So now I have a blog.

Okay, The Wench finally caved. She created a blog. That doesn't mean that anyone will actually read what the Wench writes, but whatever. I will try to post interesting things about my life, my kooky observations thereof, and my goofy take on life.

What is so interesting about a stumpy, 43 year old mom of 3 and pharmacist? Happily married to Mr Wench for 17 years? We will see. I guess the Wench will need to add pictures and shtuff. Help will be required for this aspect of blogging. Because while I have no problem talking (and typing) anything requiring "technical" skill is an area that necessitates the help of the Geek Squad or at the very least my 14 year old daughter.

So, here goes...

8 comments:

. said...

I am proud to be the first to comment on your new blog!

Anonymous said...

Yay. I was kind of afraid to enter your blog, though, because the first page said it might contain adult material, lol. I guess being a wench is questionable.

Looking forward to meeting you on Friday! Maybe I can help you with your blog some then!

RxWench said...

yeah leave it to the peas to come and visit me!

Cynthia said...

You can do this! Blogger makes it really easy. If my techno-challenged self can do it, so can you!

Melissa said...

Congrats on your first Blog,Just stopping by to say Hi.

Lori B said...

I enjoy your posts on the peas so thought would come check out your blog. Congrats and happy blogging.

MGodss said...

Alright... I am reading, and laughing. I love that you are writing your adventures.

TT
M

Anonymous said...

Another Pea checking in to say "hi!" ... Peas on an RX blog somehow seems appropriate!